Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu Plan: October 10-16

I'm soooo excited that the temperatures have finally dropped in Denver! I spent the weekend cooking and I'm looking forward to making some muffins for the kids this week. Using my kitchen is so much more fun when I'm not sweating my $ss off.

I also discovered that my husband becomes amorous when I wear my pink and brown apron. I think I'll look for a Betty Draper style dress and see what happens.

Here's my menu for the week!

Sunday: One Pot Oktoberfest
Monday: Chicken Breast and Salad
Tuesday: Eggs and Black Beans
Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu with Spagetti Squash
Thursday: Taco Meat and Refried Beans
Friday: Leftovers forgot to put them in the fridge. :(
Saturday: Ribs and Curried Lentils

 See more menu's at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a week of healthy dinners! Let me know if you find that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week at your house.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete