Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan: October 18-23

I'm so glad that the temps are finally signaling that Fall is finally here! I was really happy with the One Pot Oktoberfest that I made last week. It tastes great with a nice German beer!

I'm excited to start baking! I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins this morning and they were delicious! Recipe will be posting later today. My daughter who is 3 years old can't wait to start helping me out in the kitchen and she wants to make a pie. A Banana Cream Pie!



Monday:
Pork & Peanuts in Lettuce Cups
Leftover Fried Rice

Tuesday:
Eggs/Beans/Tomatoes

Wednesday:
Beef Stroganoff (kids choice)

Thursday:
Grilled Chicken
Spaghetti Squash

Friday:
Skillet Ziti
Garlic Bread

Saturday:
Grilled Ribeye
Twice Baked Potatoes
Banana Cream Pie

4 comments:

  1. Your menu looks great! I hope you post what you do with your spaghetti suash...I have never made one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey LOVES banana cream pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eggs/beans/tomatoes night intrigues me. Do you mix them all together? Serve them seperately? I love to mix random ingredients that I like together in a bowl. My husband? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @second Katie! We've been experimenting with a slow carb diet. So...I serve a 1/2 cup of black beans with scrambled eggs and then top with diced tomatoes. It is so good! I normally eat it for breakfast but my husband likes for dinner once a week.

    ReplyDelete