Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Champs

I don't really like Champagne.

Last night, my husband insisted that we had to have some to ring in the new year.  So...off he went to the neighborhood libation store and came home with two bottles.

He's ambitious that one.

As we like to do, we decided to do a bit of a taste test.

Like always....we didn't like the same one.  I liked the less expensive Cooks and he liked the more expensive but still super affordable Korbel.


This could turn me into one of those highfalutin ladies that drinks Champs all the time....like on The Real Housewives of Somewhere Expensive.  Something tells me they aren't drinking either one of these.

That's okay....more for me!

1 comment:

  1. Try Lunetta Prosecco sometime. I have expensive taste (Moet $50 a bottle) and find the $15.99 Lunetta to taste almost as good.

    As for wine, give me a $10 bottle of Malbec and I'm a happy clam. Only highfalutin on the bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete