Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Times Breakfast Burritos

Have you heard that Good Times Burgers and Frozen Custard is selling breakfast burritos?

I'd seen something on their sign about it but didn't think too much about it because I usually go to Good Times for chicken.  You thought I was going to say burgers didn't you?  Well...I like those too, but I love their chicken strips with the mustard dipping sauce.

I'm getting ready to start a journey of clean living and fitness so all of a sudden the green chili burritos were calling my name.  And then I got some coupons in the mail.

It was like I was supposed to try these lovely eggy beauties before they were banned from my life forever!


I decided to try the Egg and Cheese, Sausage and Chorizo burritos.   I skipped the bacon because I love bacon and I thought it was probably be great no matter what.



One out of my two children loved the egg and cheese and it was my husbands least favorite.   Keith and I both agreed that the sausage burrito was our favorite and had the perfect amount of spice and green chili.

These burritos are big and for $2 they are a bargain!  They are wet and full of cheese and egg.  I'd almost be tempted to say they are the perfect hand held burrito and I can't stop thinking about them.

Thank goodness they have a drive thru.....so that I can get one on the run.  And then secretly eat it in my car.

 Please don't tell my health coach.

1 comment:

  1. 400 calories isn't bad for a filling breakfast. I say, eat in a pinch...just not every day. LOL

    ReplyDelete