Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's For Dinner: Jan 28-Feb 3

Years ago when I started my first food blog, I posted my menu every week.  This is also how I met my best friend Jessica!  Yesterday, I was thinking about doing it again.  Imagine my surprise when I went to Jessica's blog and saw that she had the same idea!  We are so in sync it's scary!

Friday night we have tickets to Phineas and Ferb LIVE and the kids have NO IDEA!  I'm ordering pizza and just acting like normal and then BAM, we're going to leave for the show!

I'm still trying to figure out what we're going to make for the Superbowl.    I'm leaning towards sandwiches, dip and chips or Chili.

Monday:  Baked Chicken Breasts with Feta and Tomatoes, Leftover Fried Rice and Cucumbers.
Tuesday: Spicy Cabbage Slaw with Chicken and Cilantro
Wednesday: Cube Steak Tacos with Mango Salsa
Thursday:  Black bean salad with Lime Vinaigrette
Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: Teriyaki Chicken Thighs with Broccoli
Sunday: TBA (Super Bowl Snacks)

Linking up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday


 photo greenmpm.jpg

1 comment:

  1. We really are the same person :)

    Here's a recipe for yummo superbowl food. We call them tailgate sandwiches, but they're essentially warm ham and cheese sandwiches that are to die for :)

    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s86/sh/f70afadd-274c-4826-9197-b1d8f0b86085/f5a33b39fb62b0b321c6332efaa14f4b

    Your menu looks great!

    ReplyDelete