Friday, May 27, 2011

Grilling Kabobs!

We love grilling.

One of our favorite things to grill is Kabobs! I've used wooden sticks for years and finally decided that I was ready to be a professional kabob maker.

Of course my favorite store...Sur La Table had everything I needed and more.

I love the long flexible skewers because you can coil them up in a bowl of marinade. They hold a ton of food!

The Appetizer Skewers are really fun for the kids. My husband even used them on Mother's Day to hold cut fruit.




Ready for the Grill
 What are you looking forward to grilling this summer?


**I was not compensated for this post.  I just like to grill and share my finds with my friends and anyone that comes across my blog.**

2 comments:

  1. Your kebabs look AMAZING! I love grilling...everything. BBQ chicken is my favorite though, yum!

    ReplyDelete