Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chad's Grill in Lakewood

Chad's is in my hood. And we overlook it all the time in favor of the big city of Denver. I will overlook no more.....I am HOOKED!

I love comfort food...because I am generally, in need of comfort.  My favorite would have to be Mac and Cheese.  I'm on a personal mission to find THE best Mac and Cheese and I think I already have a tie.

This Grown Up Mac and Cheese has asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes.  It's made with Gouda which has to be one of my favorite cheeses and you can add Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Crawfish or Shrimp.  I went with Andouille and it was perfect! I loved every single bite and it reheats beautifully the next day for lunch.


My husband went with the Spicy Cajun Jambalaya and he loved it.  Again...andouille sausage makes this dish.



My boy, who is 5 years old is a connoisseur of fine cheese pizza.  It's mostly his only food group so he knows his stuff.  He told me this is one of his favorites....and he asks me daily when he can eat it again.


They also have one of the greatest activities for children that are patiently waiting for their food.


Real crayons and stickers!

I'm a fan of dessert.....but I never need a full sized, full fat one.  Chad's has several options of treats in a shot glass.  I choose the Tiramisu.  It's the perfect amount of dessert.


Chad's has something for everyone.  They have brunch on the weekends and offer a gluten free menu.  They also have a really decent happy hour from 3pm-6pm every single day.


Chad's Grill
275 Union Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80228
303.988.5666
Chad's Grill on Facebook
@ChadsGrill on twitter

**I was not compensated for this review. I just really love to eat and sharing my finds with my friends and anyone that happens upon my blog looking for good eats.**

Chad's Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. That food looks delicious! I have never heard of the restaurant. Thanks so much for the tip:)

    ReplyDelete