Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Favorite Food of Utah: Deep Fried Cheese Curds

When I lived in Utah...I had a blog called What's A Utahn To Do. I started it about 6 months before I moved, not realizing that I'd be rushing back to my home state of Colorado.

I was frustrated that I couldn't find info on the internet about great restaurants and things to do so I decided to make a site that offered those things. I should have started sooner....

Of all of the places we tried in our time in Utah...these Deep Fried Cheese Curds were my favorite! If you are ever in Ogden Utah, you must find this fabulous little hole in the wall BBQ joint and have these. This gem, called Soul & Bones BBQ is located in Downtown Ogden.

Deep Fried Beehive Cheese Curds

The mac and cheese and St. Louis ribs were quite good too. Only complaint....no beer. But that's Utah for you....

Family Platter...with sides

4 comments:

  1. I so miss Cheese curds... I use to live in Canada and now im Ga.. No curds to be found.. That looks really yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling right now. Hardcore! I LOVE BBQ food, it's my favorite and all of that looks so delicious! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep fried cheese curds?! Man oh man do these look awesome! We live just a couple of hours from the Tillamook Cheese Factory and we always pick up cheese curd when we visit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to make another trip there and gorge on some yummy fried foods and BBQ!

    ReplyDelete