Friday, August 5, 2011

Rock N Meat

A couple weeks ago, my son desperately wanted a Sorcerer's Stone so I googled ROCK STORE and found a cute little place a few blocks away called Red & Green Minerals.  It had every rock under the sun and other cool things too.  We were headed back to the car when something caught my eye.




An Italian Meat Market!


 We walked into the small space and were amazed at all of the stuff they have.  It was at this moment that I was regretting my gluten free lifestyle and wishing I could take some pasta home.


We stepped up to the deli counter and tried a few things.  I was really excited to find Prosciutto and they gave us some sausage to cook at home.  So nice of them!  It was delicious by the way! 

We love finding little hidden gems like this and I was super excited to share it with my Denver readers.

They have two locations.  One in Lakewood and one in Aurora. 

Carmine Lonardo's Meat Market and Deli
7585 W. Florida Ave
Lakewood, CO 80232
303.9985.3555


I'm doing great on the Paleo Diet and wanted to share one of my favorite snacks so far.


Prosciutto and Cantaloupe

Sweet and Salty!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment