Thursday, July 21, 2011

Portobello Burgers with Egg

So far the two dinners that I've made have been loved by my husband! I might be able to convert him afterall! YAY!

I saw this on a blog when I was researching Paleo recipes and I thought it sounded delicious. It really is.

It also only took about 20 minutes to make.

Burger and Egg on Portabello

Portobello Burger with Egg

serves 2

2 Portobello Mushroom Caps
2 Hamburger Patties
2 eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste

Brush coconut oil on the mushroom caps and broil in the oven for 7 minutes on each side. Prepare hamburger patties. Grill them, fry them or throw them in the oven too. Fry the eggs...just the way you like them. I like mine with a little bit of runny yolk. Stack them up and serve them with a cup of sliced zucchini. I used the vegetable peeler and they turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment