Friday, July 1, 2011

Tropical Chicken Wrap

I live in an apartment that has one of the AC units in the wall.  It cools a 8 foot radius of the living room.  It's not even worth having the dang thing on...unless it's over 100 degrees and I'm stuck to the leather couch.

Cooking...has become ridiculous.  I really can't even boil water without heating the kitchen so much that I swear I'm going to pass out.

We've been ordering a lot of pizza and eating lot's of cereal.

I can't keep doing this....so I decided to come up with some no cook options!

The first one....a wrap! This one was loved by all and contained the contents of my pantry.  I have a crap load of oranges and nuts. I'm excited to see what else I can add to this once I actually go grocery shopping.


Tropical Chicken Wrap

2 cups of cooked chicken (i boiled mine), shredded
1 can of mandarin oranges, drained
1/4 cup cashews, chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
1/3 cup of mayonnaise
1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
flour tortillas


Combine chicken, oranges, cashews, salt, pepper and mayonnaise in a bowl.  Warm tortillas and place handful of lettuce in the middle, add chicken and roll it up!

Serves 4

No comments:

Post a Comment