Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dining Out Paleo

We got out to eat most every weekend.  I enjoy the break from our hot little galley kitchen and eating food I don't normally eat at home.

This has changed mostly.  I'm trying to be very careful what I order but sometimes I don't notice that cheese comes on the food. Oops!  I need to be more careful when reading the menu.

Fajitas

We like Mexican food so my go to item is chicken fajitas and extra guacamole!

Burger with a side of guacamole
Order a burger without the bun and will a size of veggies, mushrooms or avocado.See...I forgot to ask for no fries!  This was a grass-fed burger from The Dillon Dam Brewery in Dillon Colorado. It was the best meat I've ever tasted!

Chicken Tikka Tandoori

This! Was my favorite meal so far. Chicken Tikka Tandoori from Little India in Belmar.

McDonald's Sausage & Eggs

My family wanted McDonald's one Saturday morning so I ordered the big breakfast and then gave the biscuit and potato cake to my husband.

I've turned eating out with my family into a challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY! I could skip the McDonald's though - good for you for not eating the biscuit!

    ReplyDelete