Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beef Curry

Two things that I love about the Paleo Diet.....Curry and Coconut Milk.

I have mixed these items together several times with great success. My husband really liked this and I can see it being a regular part of our meal plan.  Make a lot.  It makes great leftovers.


Beef Curry

1.5 pounds of ground beef (grass-fed if you're so inclined)
2 tablespoons Curry Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup coconut milk


Brown your hamburger and drain off the grease if these is any. Add the spices, coconut milk and simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with a vegetable. I like sliced zucchini or microwaved sweet potato.


Linking up this dish with Primal Toad. I'm super excited to find other great recipes since I'm still a newbie!

2 comments:

  1. Curry and coconut milk are God-sends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good & something that would make a quick dinner when I'm pressed for time. Plus, all the ingredients except coconut milk are staples.

    ReplyDelete