Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan: Aug 30 to Sept 5th

Last week's menu didn't go as planned...hubby worked late a lot and I ended up ordering a pizza Friday night because I was too sick to cook. We loved the Cinnamon Bread that I made anding forward to cooler temps so we can do more baking.

What are you looking forward to making this fall?

Monday
Feta Chicken with Zucchini (from last week)

Tuesday
Red Beans and Rice

Wednesday
Grilled Chicken and Salad

Bronco Thursday
Pork Roast in Crockpot
Scalloped Potatoes
Peas

Friday
Calzones at The Calzone Factory

Saturday
Spicy Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans
Rice

Sunday
Leftovers



I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie this week...check out all the great menus!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Menu Plan Monday. Love the title!

    Your menu for the week sounds yummy. I'm also looking forward to cooler weather. It seems like almost all of our favorite meals are comfort food dishes and too heavy for hot days.

    ReplyDelete