Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cantina Tacos from Taco Bell

I was so sick yesterday...

Today I didn't even want to eat but my husband suggested Taco Bell and I thought what the heck..it works for a hang over why not give it a try.

I saw that they have these new Cantina Tacos and you can get a combo to try all three kinds.



They are GREAT! It felt like I was eating something healthy..in fact it's similar to something that I make for my family all the time. Plus, they give you a little wedge of lime to squeeze over your food. SO FRESH!

I just looked up the nutritional info and two out of three of these are very healthy. The one that isn't as healthy...I didn't like anyway. Skip the Carnitas one.

click on the image to see bigger

The steak one was my favorite and for 160 calories and 2.5 g of fat...I don't think you can go wrong!

*This is not an ad for Taco Bell...I just liked it and wanted to tell you about it.  Taco Bell didn't pay me  or give me free tacos. **

1 comment:

  1. How great that they made something so light for people to have as an option!!

    ReplyDelete