Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan: Aug 23-29



On my old blog...I used to post my menu every week and link up with Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.  It was a great way for me to really plan for the week...and find lot's of wonderful tried and true recipes.

I think today is the perfect time to get back into this habit!

Monday: Grilled Chicken and Salad

Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner

Wednesday:  Qudoba...BOGO coupon!

Thursday: Grilled Chicken and Salad

Friday: Pork Roast in Crockpot, Scalloped Potatoes, Peas

Saturday: Spaghetti with Italian Sausage

Sunday: Feta Chicken with Zucchini (from Real Simple Magazine)

Boy....that was harder than I thought!  I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of menu planning because my husband's new job is preventing him from eating with us at night. I'm really bummed about this....but it can't be helped.

For more great recipes...go to Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I love breakfast for dinner!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great start to menu planning, and a delicious plan.

    ReplyDelete