Monday, June 3, 2013

The New Twinkie

I was on my way to my first PTA board meeting yesterday and I wanted a fountain Pepsi with those little bitty ice cubes.  My favorite convenience store is on the way to my co-president's house so I swung in for a drink.

I was checking out when I saw something familiar!  My heart began to race!  Could it be?  A Twinkie replacement?  From Little Debbie?


I grabbed a package and ran to my car.  Well....I paid for them first.  Don't want to see my name in the paper.  PTA President steals Twinkie like dessert from convenience store! I ripped the package open as pulled out of the parking lot and started to take small bites.  I have a bad habit of sneaking treats in the car.

Yes, fluffy cake....creamy center.  Euphoria when it touches your tongue.  Lump in your stomach when you finish.  YES!!  This tastes just like the Twinkie of my childhood! 

When you're ready come and get it!  Cloud Cakes for the win!

Disclosure:  I was not paid or compensated for this article about Twinkies.  Little Debbie is not sending me a box of sweet sponge cake and they don't even know who I am.  Also, my husband doesn't know I eat in the car.  Shhhhh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment