Monday, June 10, 2013

Food Trucks

My son made this picture of a food truck a few months ago when we were at a restaurant. I can't wait to take him to a real food truck this summer. So that means it's time to make a list of places we want to visit.




First on my list is Pink Tank.  I'm after some Chicken and Waffles after I having them at  Elitch Garden's VIP event a few weeks ago!  I'll list the rest in bullet points because that's how I do things.

  • Pink Tank
  • Manna From Heaven Gourmet Food Truck
  • Baba's Falafel
  • Baba & Pop's Kitchen
  • Denver Caveman
  • Basic Kneads Pizza
  • Biscuit Bus
  • Capt'n Crabby
  • Denver Pie Truck
  • Panna Cotta Peddler
  • PInche Tacos
  • Sully's Slice Truck
  • Uber Sausage
Do you have a food truck recommendation for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment