Monday, April 15, 2013

illy latte macchiato

I love coffee.

I like it hot, I like it cold.  I like it black, I like it sweet.

I mostly like it dark and loaded with cream!

I also like coffee on the go.  Especially when I'm on a road trip and I'm in Kansas and I don't know when I'll see a Starbucks again.

illy issimo latte macchiato is coming on my next road trip with me. This would also be perfect to stash in your purse when you're chaperoning a Kindergarten Field Trip and you need a shot of caffeine!

It's smooth and delicious and only 110 calories.  It's also all natural with 100% percent Arabica coffee; sweetened with beet sugar and has zero preservatives! 



If you try this lovely beverage and decide that you love it and can't live without it, you can buy it on Amazon.  What can't you buy on Amazon these days?




Disclaimer: I have not been compensated for writing about my love of illy coffee.  I love coffee and I don't care who knows it.

1 comment:

  1. I need to find this! IT sounds delish! Plus beet sugar? That just sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete