Sunday, March 3, 2013

What's For dinner: March 3-8

I feel off from the menu posting wagon and Jessica is pulling me back on!  We ate out THREE nights last week! As much as I love having leftovers of Thai food and letting someone else cook...I miss my kitchen. 

Last night we had a date night for Denver Restaurant Week and I can't wait to tell you all about it but first I have to tell you about our other DRW meal and that will be coming up tomorrow.

Preview of tomorrow


Sunday: Black Bean, Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup
Monday: Cabbage and Hamburger Stirfry
Tuesday: Chicken Curry with Rice
Wednesday: Cubesteak, Roasted Cauliflower
Thursday: Breakfast Burritos
Friday: Papa Johns Pizza
Saturday: Hamburgers, Roasted Sweet Potatoes

What are you having this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a wussy! If I saw that red thing on my plate I'd probably run screaming. So unsophisticated!

    ReplyDelete