Friday, March 29, 2013

Einstein Bros Bagels

We were watching Once Upon a Time last night when one of the characters arrived in Storybrook from New York City with a bag of bagels.  My son was intrigued by the donut looking food item and said he wanted to try one.

He never wants to try anything new so we got up early and went to Einstein Bros Bagels for breakfast before iKeith went to work.

I haven't been to Einstein's in over 7 years.  Not since I worked in an office and occasionally  enjoyed a bagel with smear during staff meetings.  You know, I knew that I was missing something from my life but I didn't realize it was bagels.

Alex ordered a blueberry bagel without smear.  Apparently, he's only trying one new thing at a time and is not willing to bend that rule.  Mallory had a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese and declared it the best thing she's eaten in three days. I'll tell you about THAT meal next week.

I have to tell you that I was very impressed with the coffee and my husband's lox bagel.  That's what I'm getting next time.  And there WILL be a next time.

I'm done missing out.


Disclaimer: I was not paid to write about Einsteins or asked to eat there.  I just do what my kids tell me to do.  And I love carbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment