Sunday, February 10, 2013

What's For Dinner: Feb 10th-16th

I made some tasty meals last week but the highlight was eating lunch at Carl's Pizza yesterday!  I'll be telling you all about it on Wednesday!


My favorite meal last week was the Black Bean Taco Salad with Mango Salsa minus the Taco.  It was super easy to throw together and was very satisfying.   Next time, I'm going to add more black beans.


My husband's favorite meal was the hamburger, portabello mushroom with egg.  I had some leftover cabbage that I sliced thinly and put in the oven with the hamburgers and mushrooms to roast.  It was great!


It was really nice to get away and have a book club meeting at my friend Heather's house.  Good wine and a few appetizers really hit the spot!



Sunday:  Teriyaki Chicken Bowls with Broccoli (homemade chicken nuggets for the kids)
Monday: Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
Tuesday: Curry Cauliflower with Kale, Cashews and Quinoa
Wednesday: Steak Tacos with Homemade Salsa
Thursday: Breakfast Burritos
Friday: Chicken Thighs with Peppers and Onions
Saturday: Bi Bam Bap (recipe from The Taste)


Linking up with I'm an Organized Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!

4 comments:

  1. That hamburger does look good! No bun, right? I may have to try that.

    The pizza pic shows just how grown up the kiddos are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hamburger does look good! No bun, right? I may have to try that.

    The pizza pic shows just how grown up the kiddos are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
    This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration. We totally love sauteed cabbage!
    Thanks for participating in MPM!

    ReplyDelete