Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Egg App from Martha Stewart

Leave it to Martha to come up with an app to help you decorate Easter Eggs! My daughter is obsessed with Martha Stewart right now so we've been watching The Martha Stewart Show in the mornings.

Today Martha colored eggs...after she pranked Joey for April Fools Day,  and she told us about her new app. Mallory is impressed that Martha owns an iPad. We downloaded it immediately! Download yours HERE.



Martha has really outdone herself this time.  The Egg Gallery gives you every decorating option under the sun.  I don't know how i'm going to decide...there are too many options to choose from! Once you do find one that you really like....click on HOW TO and there are detailed instructions. By the way...you can mark your favorite eggs and then find them in the button titled FAVORITES!  I tell you...Martha has thought of everything!

She even has a section called basics.  Here you will find a video showing how to blow an egg.  NOTE: Martha is not in this video....on of her minions is demonstrating. Also....they use an aspirator....not their mouth.  Good to know!

This app is a bargain at .99 cents!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up! I bought her Easter magazine last year and attempted her eggs. I bought $50 worth of supplies and the eggs looked nothing like hers. Had some sort of black tape thing that you use special cutters on to push out shapes. Did that with some dinos ... colors still bled under the tape. Made lines ... colors bled. I also discovered my kids are still too young to have the patience to do Martha-style eggs. Perhaps in a few years I'll attempt them again. Can't wait to see the pics of yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so cool! We lost track of time last year and didn't get to our egg decorating. I'd love to try some of Martha's ideas this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen "Hop" yet? There is a scene where the main guy is dying Easter eggs in crystal!!! At first I thought it was ridiculous and then I thought ... WHY NOT??? I may have to break out my glass/crystal bowls for some Easter dying fun this year. The kids are less likely to knock over a large bowl than a flimsy plastic carton, right??

    ReplyDelete