Friday, February 18, 2011

Bubble Tea, Yes Please!

Last weekend, I was at Belmar with my family.  My kids love to go to Dick's Sporting Goods and ride bikes all over the second floor.  My apologies if you've been run over by one of my children.

It was a really nice day so we decided to park by the new Target (opening March 6th) and walk.  That's when I noticed Wystone's World Tea.  I sent my family ahead to Dick's and I took a seat on the patio in the sun.



I scanned the extensive menu and I saw it.

Bubble Tea!!

I had a Bubble Tea in Salt Lake City over a year ago.  It was so good but I couldn't find a place selling them in my town.  I'd forgotten all about them!  When I moved back to Colorado...I didn't even think that I could get one here.  Such a great surprise!

I ordered the Mango and asked for Tapioca Pearls.  It was so delicious and it was the perfect patio drink.


I decided I needed a little bitty treat so I ordered a Petits Four.  Yum!

You won't believe the number of teas you can try in this place!  And they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner too.  I noticed a Crab Cake Benedict....I must try it!

Wystone's World Teas
7323 W Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
303-663-5775
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm
Sat 9am-9pm
Sun 9am-6pm
Twitter: @Wystonesteas

Disclosure: I didn't receive any free tea or chocolates for this post. I just like to try new places.


Wystone's World Teas on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. We have several bubble tea places around town - and yes, it is very delicious! I love petits four too - great picture!!

    ReplyDelete