Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5280 Magazine 6 Top Craft Beers



5280 Magazine created a six pack of Colorado's top 6 craft beers for a limited time.  For some reason if you tell me that I can only get something for a short time or that there are only 5,280 of something.  I have to get it.

I'm crazy or something.

I dragged my family out in the cold last Friday night to Mile High Wine and Spirits in Belmar and found my six pack.  My intention was to share (because I'm a good wife) it with my husband and to do our own taste test during the Super Bowl.  We got through 4 of them before I got a migraine.  And finished the other two last night while watching The Bachelor.

iKeith and I do not have the same taste in beer so I thought this was a great assortment for us to try.  We both had a favorite and one that we both liked.  Here are the results:

iKeith's Favorite:

  Red Ale from O'Dell Brewing Co


Connie's Favorite:

 White Rascal from Avery Brewing Co.

We both liked:

Milk Stout from Left Hand Brewing Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment