Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's For Dinner: Feb 4-9th

Happy Super Bowl Day!

We decided on Hot Dogs, Nachos and Hummus with Veggies.  And beer.  I always love stalking facebook and seeing what other people are eating during the big game.  I'm excited to watch the commercials more than the game.  Who are you cheering for?

Several menu items are coming over from last week.  I accidentally ate Thin Mints for dinner one night, when my kids wanted cereal.   One new dish I did make was good but my husband has little desire to eat it again.  I guess cabbage is an acquired taste.



Monday:  Black bean Salad with Mango Salsa. (recipe to come)
Tuesday:  Hamburgers topped with Roasted Portabello Mushrooms and Egg, Salad
Wednesday: Chicken Thighs, Quinoa with Feta and Cranberries, Salad
Thursday: Sweet Potato/Spinach/Onion Hash with Egg
Friday: Grilled Cheese  and Carrots
Saturday: Dinner out at Carl's Pizza

Linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment