Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Denver Restaurant Week 2011

I feel like I've been waiting my WHOLE life for this.

Or at least 4 years....since I moved away to the land of canned and bland food. (Utah)

February 26 - March 11 2011 is Denver Restaurant Week.  Wait a minute.  Isn't that TWO weeks?

Here is the List of Restaurants for Denver Restaurant Week! If you click on the bars at the top of the Denver.org website..you can look for restaurants by neighborhood and by cuisine.  Participating restaurants will offer a multi-course dinner for the fixed price of $52.80 for two or $26.40 for just one person.

It's going to be hard for me to choose between:

 240 Union

I may have to put them all in a hat and pick one....or visit them all!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time - hopefully you will be able to try out at least a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. I read all the menu items to iKeith and he wants to go to a place serving steak. I can make a steak anytime i want.

    I want to go to the FRENCH place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love food. i have to disagree with you though.....about the land of the canned and the bland here in utah. if you make it back someday, im happy to recommend you some super yummy, exciting places.

    ReplyDelete