Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debate Watching Party

I'm excited to watch the debate tonight between President Obama and Mr. Mitt Romney.  We've talked about the election with our Kindergarteners and they are excited to watch with us. 

Of course, I took this as an opportunity to plan a party.  A debate watching party!

My original theme was All-American Foods.  I discussed it with Mallory and we'd decided on Hot Dogs, Chips and Apple Pie.  Once we got to the store, she changed her mind and wanted bologna sandwiches. 

I agreed and knew there was going to be a shift to my theme when I saw the big cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Our theme is now.....What the 47% eats!



Our Menu:

Bologna,  Salami and Cheese Hoggies
Chips
Carrot Sticks with Ranch
Little Apple Turnovers
Orange Soda and bottles of Coke
Pabst Blue Ribbon

1 comment: