Friday, October 7, 2011

The One Where I Cry Over Popcorn

I went to Whole Foods this morning for my new addiction.





This amazing Caramel Corn from Rocky Mountain Popcorn is my new favorite thing!  It's gluten-free and just so tasty.  

I was disappointed to see that Whole Foods (the one in Belmar) didn't  have it and there wasn't a tag for it either.  I almost cried!  

How can you get me hooked on this little bag of heaven and then not have it anymore?  

I decided to try a few other things instead.  Reluctantly.


I just ate a couple small bowlfuls of 365 Kettle Corn and just realized that it's NOT gluten-free.  CRAP!  Well....it tastes good anyway.



2 comments:

  1. Are you supposed to be eating gluten free? Dr. Oz says only if your body is resistant. Do you think he's right? I used to believe everything Oprah said but now she's gone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kettle corn because it's always crunchy. I could pretty relate to you when you said you cried over popcorn because I did cry too when I was a kid when my popcorn spilled while watching TV.

    popcorn machines for sale

    ReplyDelete